Revised as of September 18, 2018
- The content of this site is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Users may print a single copy of the content for their own personal noncommercial use. The further copying, redistribution, or publication of any part of this site is prohibited.
- Educational Concepts in Medicine™ (ECM) makes no representation as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the content of this site. ECM shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from users’ access to or inability to access this site or from reliance on any information at this site. The site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries, and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Although accessible by others, the product information on this site is intended for use by US residents only. You should not construe anything on the site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located.
- This site may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical, and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a physician and medical advisers. This site may provide links or references to other Web sites not affiliated with ECM. ECM is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of this site.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- 6. Should any user of this Web site respond with information such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of the Web site or any part thereof, such information shall be deemed to be nonconfidential, and ECM shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. ECM shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know- how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, USC 512(c), notifications of claimed infringement should be sent to ECM’s Designated Agent, Pat Crowley, Educational Concepts in Medicine, 10 Main Street, #131, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. The written notice of claimed infringement provided to the Designated Agent must include the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.